The AUHF currently has 37 active members from 18 countries: Egypt, Ghana, Guinea, Kenya, Mozambique, Côte d’Ivoire, Nigeria, Namibia, Rwanda, South Africa, eSwatini, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe as well as pan-African and International organisations.
Who can become an AUHF member?
Any organisation engaged in or has an interest in the housing sector in Africa through an affiliation with any Building Society, Housing Corporation, Mortgage Providers, Housing Microfinance Institutions/Banks, Construction Professional Associations, Developers/Construction Firms, or any other entity involved in the mobilisation of housing finance and development of affordable/low-cost housing across the African continent.
- David Lahu
- EchoStone Plc
- Family Homes Fund
- Federal Mortgage Bank of Nigeria
- Haggai Mortgage Bank
- Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company
- First National Bank (FNB) – International Home Loans
- Gap Solutions
- Home Finance Guarantors Africa Reinsurance Limited (HFGARe)
- National Housing Finance Corporation (NHFC)
- TUHF Limited