The AUHF currently has 47 members from 13 countries: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Rwanda, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, The Gambia, Togo, Uganda, Zambia and Zimbabwe as well as pan-African and International organisations.
Who can become an AUHF member?
Any organisation engaged in or has an interest in the housing sector in Africa through an affiliation with any Building Society, Housing Corporation, Mortgage Providers, Housing Microfinance Institutions/Banks, Construction Professional Associations, Developers/Construction Firms, or any other entity involved in the mobilisation of housing finance and development of affordable/low-cost housing across the African continent.
- First National Bank (FNB) – International Home Loans
- Home Guarantors Finance Africa Reinsurance (HGFARe)
- National Housing Finance Corporation (NHFC)
- The Banking Association South Africa
- TUHF Limited
- CRDB Bank Plc
- First Housing Company (Tanzania) Ltd
- National Housing Corporation Tanzania
- National Microfinance Bank
- Tanzania Mortgage Refinance Company Ltd
- Watumishi Housing Company (WHC)