The AUHF currently has 63 members from 17 countries: Botswana, Ghana, Kenya, Lesotho, Mauritius, Mozambique, Nigeria, Rwanda, Seychelles, South Africa, Swaziland, Tanzania, The Gambia, Uganda, United States of America, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Who can become an AUHF member?
Any organisation engaged in or has an interest in the housing sector in Africa through an affiliation with any Building Society, Housing Corporation, Mortgage Provider, Housing Microfinance Institutions/Banks, Construction Professional Associations, Developers/Construction Firms, or any other entity involved in the mobilisation of finances for the development of shelter and housing on the African continent.
- Botswana Building Society (BBS)
- Botswana Housing Corporation
- First National Bank of Botswana Limited
- First National Bank (FNB) – International Home Loans
- GAP Solutions
- Gauteng Partnership Fund
- Home Guarantors Finance Africa Reinsurance (HGFARe)
- Mpumalanga Economic Growth Agency
- National Housing Finance Corporation (NHFC)
- Select Financial Services
- The Banking Association South Africa
- TUHF Limited
- M Mortgage Finance (Tanzania) Ltd
- National Housing Corporation Tanzania
- National Microfinance Bank
- Tanzania Mortgage Refinance Company Ltd
- Watumishi Housing Company (WHC)