- AUHF Annual Financial Statements 2020
- AUHF Registration Certificate
- 2020 Housing Finance in Africa Yearbook
- The 36th AUHF Conference 2020 – Report
- AUHF Memorandum of Incorporation
- Declaration of the members of the AUHF following the AGM held virtually on 5 November 2020
- Chairman’s recruitment letter
Learn About the AUHF
Join the AUHF and become a member of this important industry body that promotes the development of effective housing markets and the delivery of affordable housing across Africa, working in the interests of the members and the industry as a whole. Below you will find everything you need to familiarise yourself with the AUHF.
By joining our network, not only do you make an impact on the bigger housing related issues facing our continent, but your organisation itself will receive many direct benefits.
- Monthly AUHF newsletter highlighting recent housing-related developments.
- Information on upcoming housing related events and conferences, often at a discounted price for AUHF members.
- Access to credible housing related research and data, in French and English, through our partnership with the Centre for Affordable Housing Finance (CAHF).
- Inclusion and highlight in the CAHF Yearbook “Housing Finance in Africa: A review of Africa’s housing finance markets”.
- Annual AUHF Conference showcasing developments in the housing sector.
- AUHF social media services.
- Access to AUHF members and their networks across Africa .
- By association to the AUHF your organisation will be linked to an industry body with a long established track record on the African continent.
- Increased influence through participation in an industry body which acts as a collective voice for housing related challenges in Africa.
- Access to the AUHF and CAHF networks, across the continent and internationally.
- AUHF networking engagements amongst partner organisations and Development Finance Institutions.
- Increased visibility through the considerable AUHF marketing including inclusion in the AUHF website, AUHF newsletter, AUHF Conference and all AUHF branded material.
- Consideration for case study write up by CAHF.
- Inclusion in relevant CAHF and AUHF seminars / webinars.
- AUHF scholarships and discounts to accredited housing finance courses for AUHF members
- AUHF member study tours and information exchange programmes facilitated.
- AUHF discounts to external housing conferences negotiated for members.
- Access to considerable content knowledge specialists through AUHF and CAHF networks.
- Support from fellow AUHF members with direct experience on the continent.
- Access to considerable institutional and sector knowledge on the continent.
- Access to content knowledge from AUHF Secretariat and CAHF Research Managers for the different regions in Africa.
- Listed as a signatory to the annual AUHF declaration.
- Participate in lobbying and advocacy agenda for the sector on the continent.
- Engage in macro-economic policy support for the afforable housing sector.
- Engage with regional bodies such as the African Union and UN-Habitat.
- Engage with international bodies such as the International Union for Housing Finance (IUHF).
- Participate in a growing Community of Housing Finance Practitioners on the continent
- Bring innovation to the sector.
- Build collective body of knowledge of the sector to make the sector more efficient and effective.
- Bring awareness to key issues such as the effects of climate change, job creation and gender equity in the sector
- Bring awareness to key issues such as the effects of climate change, job creation and gender equity in the sector.
Any mortgage bank, micro-lender, Development Finance Institution, housing developer, housing related NGO, research organisation, housing content specialist working and investing in Africa. .
Members of the Board
CEO, Nigeria Mortgage Refinance Company
May Abdel Hamid
Chief Executive Social Housing and Mortgage Finance Fund
Secretary & CHAIR OF THE INVESTMENT COMMITTEE,
Growth Head, FNB Home Finance, First National Bank
TREASURER & Chair of the Lobbying & Advocacy Committee,
MD, Zambia National Building Society
Chair of the Membership Services Committee,
Founder, Atenu Developments
CEO, Tanzania Mortgage Refinance Company