The 2020 African Union for Housing Finance virtual conference took...Read More
ABOUT THE AUHF CONFERENCE & AGM 2021:
LIVE FROM KIGALI & WORLDWIDE
Established as the African continent’s leading annual affordable housing’s conference, the 37th annual African Union for Housing Finance (AUHF) Conference and Annual General Meeting (AGM) will take place from Kigali from 02-04 November 2021.
As the only established event known to connect international, African and regional stakeholders to Africa’s fast evolving affordable housing sector, this year’s event will connect in-person local stakeholders with a live international virtual audience. Broadcasted live from Kigali, the 2021 AUHF Conference provides a platform for both in-person and virtual attendees to network, access content and an opportunity to showcase opportunities to regional and international leaders invested in Affordable Housing. Join us in Kigali and virtually for this year’s Conference & AGM brought to you by the AUHF and partners.
A NEW FRONTIER IN AFFORDABLE HOUSING
WHAT YOU GET
Get to back to meeting, connecting and doing business with Africa’s affordable housing leaders
- 3 day full day conference package – breakfast , lunch and tea’s/coffees
- 1 x exclusive dinner including drinks
- 1 x cocktail and canape evening
- Exclusive access to half day site tour of key affordable housing projects in Rwanda
- Special access to in-country guerilla tour *
- Special meet and greet organized with key local private and public sector stakeholders
- Full access to all on demand sessions and virtual platform
- Virtual Attendance is Free but with no on-demand access
AUHF 2021 | AN IN-PERSON & GLOBAL GATHERING
ABOUT THE THE THEME: A NEW FRONTIER IN AFFORDABLE HOUSING IN AFRICA
As countries across the African continent start to emerge from the Covid-19 pandemic, we are confronted by the sobering reality that we need to do things differently. While twenty months of staying at home have brought the quality of households’ living circumstances into sharp focus, we are also having to face the fact that our economies our constrained and our capacity to deliver is diminished. Quality, affordable housing becomes all the more important in a post-Covid world. But we have reached a new frontier: we need to do much more, with much less. This year’s AUHF Conference explores the new frontier by exploring the following key points:
- What are the new priorities and new thresholds that frame the affordable housing opportunity in Africa?
- What new technologies are being brought to the table?
- Who are the new suppliers and what are the new partnerships that are being formed?
- What new investments are shaping the affordable housing sector in Africa?
- And to maximise on all of these opportunities, what new skills does the sector need?
The AUHF is seeking sponsorship support to deliver this conference. Sponsors will be recognised as key contributors to the AUHF’s mission of developing active housing finance markets across the world.
Click here for more details regarding the event, benefits to sponsors, and a proposed package for support.
2021 SPONSORS & PARTNERS