Join the African Union for Housing Finance and benefit from:
- Association with other African housing finance players
- A monthly update of housing finance news on the African continent
- Networking opportunities
- Capacity building and knowledge sharing
- Discounted attendance to conferences, workshops and courses
- The opportunity to direct research commissioned by the union
The AUHF membership fees are reviewed annually. 2016/17 membership fee is US$ 2,500 *calculated in Rands (ZAR) at the time of invoicing*.
- The membership fee is prorated for admissions during the course of the year
- Organisations may apply to pay their membership fee in installments
- Small organisations and NGOs may apply for a discounted membership fee
Membership is confirmed only when a first payment is received. Applicants who have been approved for membership but who have not paid their first fee within three months will have the approval revoked, subject to the discretion of the Board.