Note all delegates, sponsors, members etc register at the above link
AUHF members pay your 2018/19 membership fee and receive a discount code for registration
T’s and C’s:
- Should you be unable to attend the event, a substitute delegate is welcome to attend at no extra cost.
- Cancellation policy: no refunds will be given but rather credited to next year’s event.
- Please send your cancellation request to email@example.com
- AUHF reserves the right to alter the programme without prior notice, including the substitution; alterations or cancellation of speakers and/or topics as well as dates of the event.
- AUHF is not responsible for any loss or damage as a result of a substitution, alteration, postponement or cancellation of an event or for any loss whatsoever except where such loss arises as a result of gross negligence on the part of event. The organisers cannot be held liable for any refund of delegate fees should the event be postponed or cancelled as a result of the above.
- A complimentary ticket cannot be used by a delegate already registered for the event. No refund will be given and the registered person will be held liable for full payment.
- Registration fees are subject to currency fluctuations and can be fixed at an exchange rate as per at organisers discretion.
- Payment of full delegate fee is due within 5 days of receipt of invoice, or immediately with registration if the booking is made within 2 weeks of the event. AUHF reserves the right to refuse entry to the event should payment not be received prior to the event.